The Justice Report exists to bring our readers the hardest-hitting news in an age of unprecedented political repression and systemic anti-White hate.
In the short time we’ve been active, our stories have been circulated worldwide, and our headlines and authors have been mentioned in outlets like InfoWars, Vice News, Big League Politics, and many more.
Some view our ability to break into the mainstream via our dedication to truth and credible sourcing as pesky and outright dangerous. As a result, we’ve been viciously censored from the public square, with Elon Musk’s Twitter going so far as issuing our content a hard URL ban across the entire platform.
With a commitment to real journalistic practices and a devotion to exposing wrongdoing in every facet of this system, the Justice Report needs YOUR HELP to continue our mission unabated. How can you help?
Introducing Paid Subscriptions
To help us keep doing what we do best, you can now subscribe to our Odysee channel. In exchange for a small monthly subscription, you can now gain access to exclusive video content unavailable anywhere else, like pre-recorded interviews, live streams, audio recordings of our articles, and other releases which will be uploaded on our Odysee channel for our paid subscribers to enjoy.
With your generous and ongoing pledge of support, you can help the Justice Report and its team of citizen journalists, researchers, artists, and activists continue to:
- Aggregate headlines from outlets across the planet, all geared toward the nationalist consumer.
- Examine major news developments under an explicitly pro-White lens.
- Chronicle the full, unredacted stories of those victimized by non-White crime.
- Expose and identify anti-White extremists operating online and in the streets.
- Help organize mutual aid for those railroaded by the anti-White system.
- Cover official National Justice Party protests, meetings, and events as they happen.
So far, you’ve seen what we can accomplish without any support. Subscribe today, and see what the Justice Report can do with your support.
Have a story? Please forward any tips or leads to the editors at [email protected]